Friday, February 8, 2008

The "men" in Jessica's life

That cute picture of Jessica and Peterson (previous post) made me want to compile all of the cute pictures I have of Jessica with the two cute little boys she loves - Tanner and Peterson. She is seriously always asking for them. If I mention that one of them is going to be somewhere, she'll ask about the other one too. Part of me almost hopes she runs into one of them down the road in college. :) Silly I know, but they both have super great families. OK, I'm getting way ahead of myself.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Tsk, Tsk! She's not even 2 and you are already trying to arrange a marriage (and a reverse polygamous one at that).

Darger Party of 3 said...

I love this post!!! So cute. Jessica is such a cutie! Peterson loves Jessica or "Ka" as he calls her. This is seriously precious.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Little Jessica already boy crazy! If she has taken Peterson and Tanner who is Ella going to marry? :)

Amberlynn said...

What a cute collage! Jessica and her boys! She can't help it, so just so dang cute!

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

How do you make these neat collages?

Laura H. said...

The collages are made using Adobe Photoshop and digital scrapbooking stuff. So fun! You can get a free 30 day trial of Photoshop on the Adobe website and there's tons of free digital scrapbook downloads online.