Friday, February 8, 2008

Coronado Beach

The weather here has been amazing lately! It's in the mid to high 70s right now. So a group of us headed off to the beach for a couple hours. Thanks to Amberlynn for giving us all a ride in her minivan. Who ever thought I'd have minivan envy? :) We played all morning at a beach on Coronado. The kids had so much fun and I have the start of a tan now - yeah! Here are some fun picts from the day:

Jessica and Laura - how about the awesome hat? :)


Peterson and Julie


Valerie and Amberlynn


Peterson and Jessica - yep, they're kissing. They seriously do it all of the time, without even being prompted. Should I be worried?


This is Jessica's favorite thing to do at the beach - pick sand up and watch it fall.

It was a way fun morning. It's so great to have such amazing friends and such amazing weather! What can I say - I love it here!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Please, no more "good weather" posts until I'm not freezing to death up here - JEALOUS! :)

hales said...

Jessica -- do you need to have a talk with Grandma and Papa about all that kissing??

Amberlynn said...

Heck ya, mini vans rock! Can't wait to do it again. I kept asking Judd today, "do I look tan?" I was very PROUD of the little bit of sun that I got. It felt great to spend some time at the beach!!