Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! I admit that I used to refer to it as "Singles Awareness Day" like a lot of other people. But now it is one of my favorites. One of the best parts is a tradition Michael and I started while we were still dating. The 13th is our 6 month anniversary (3 years and 6 months this time), so that's the day we really celebrate as a couple. We do a nice dinner and all that. On Valentine's we wanted it to be more of a family thing. So we make heart-shaped pancakes and have sparkling cider in nice glasses. Silly? Yes. But we love it and once our kid(s) are older, I think they'll think it's great too. Since Michael has a night class tonight, we celebrated for lunch. Lots of fun!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Michael, I love you more than I even have words to say. You are my everything. Thank you for loving me so much and treating me in a way that never lets me forget that.

No comments: