Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome Baby Chandler

Just wanted to let you all know that Chandler was born today at 1:39 pm. He weighs 6 pounds, 12 ounces and is 19 and 3/4 inches long. And while I'd love to have a picture posted here of the little stud, I left the camera at the hospital so I'll get that on tomorrow. Fortunately, he looks a lot like another dark-haired child of ours who was born at 6 pounds, 12 ounces and was 19 and 3/4 inches long. If you know what Jessica looked like as a newborn, you know what Chandler looks like.

Laura just called to let me know that Chandler's picture will soon be on the hospital's website at www.gritman.org/stork/index.htm so you can also check that.

Laura was a champ and is recovering quickly. Jessica and I are looking forward to having her and Chandler home tomorrow morning.

11 comments:

Annette said...

Congrats! Let us know if we can do anything. The same weight and length as Jessica? That's amazing!

Kristine said...

Wow! What a coincidence that their stats are exactly the same! Glad to hear that things went well. Looking forward to pictures!

Bekah and Lance said...

That is too crazy that their number were the same!! It will be interesting to compare their pictures! Hope you recover quickly!

Erika and Jason said...

That is so exciting! Congrats. Can't wait to see a picture.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

A big, huge, Congrats!! I LOVE the name!! If he looks like Jessica I'm sure he is an absolute doll.

Lindsey Jefferies said...

Congratulations to your sweet family! I can't wait to see pictures of the handsome lil' man.

Skylette said...

Congratulations guys! Welcome to the world of little boys!!!

linds said...

Congrats guys! That's amazing! Let me know if I can do anything to help!

Amberlynn said...

Yay! He's here! That is wonderful news. I'm glad to hear that both baby and mommy are doing well. I peeked at the hospital website and he is PERFECT! Can't wait to see more photos. Congratulations Hales family!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats! He's an ounce bigger than Tingen was. That's amazing that Jessica and he were the same size. I don't think I've ever heard that before. Boys are SO fun! Congrats again!

Darger Party of 3 said...

Congrats!!! Welcome Chandler!!!!