Friday, February 27, 2009

A Story by Jessica

Jessica was telling me a story today, which is pretty common. I finally decided to write one of them down. Funny kid.

Once there was a Jessica and she heard a "click, click." And it was the rain falling down. Then the lion came. A scary lion! They scared away the lion cause they jump on him and give him an owey and he run away! And I cried and cried. And I put a bandaid on his back and he feeled all better. And then he was a nice lion and said sorry for hurting grandma. Jessica gave the lion hugs. And then Jessica made a real fish. She throw it in the water. It said, "smack, smack" (kissing noises) and I said, "Fish, get away from me! ha ha!"

3 comments:

K.C. said...

Is that how she dresses when it is story telling time or just when it is cold? She is looking good regardless! I like the story. But poor grandma, getting attacked by a lion.

Amanda said...

Super cute story! Maybe she'll grow up to be a great story-teller.

hales said...

She told me a couple of stories too. They were about as easy to follow as this one. I should have written them down. :-)