Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She's all beat up

Poor Jessica. She's been having a rough week so far. I've been on the phone with either the 24 nurse advice line or her doctor three times already. First off is her eye. I'm pretty sure it's a black eye. I have no idea where/how she got it, but at her age, it could have been anywhere. Then she's had a fever that has just been creeping up. It got to around 102 degrees today. Luckily by the end of the afternoon she seemed to be acting more like herself. Oh, Michael wanted me to be sure to say that we didn't try to take a picture of her crying - she just started as we were taking the other picts. But before all of this sadness, she was her old happy self. And to prove it, here are some super cute and funny pictures from recently.

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Something must be going around...Val has been struggling for quite some time now. She was having fevers daily; highest was 103.5! She's been to the doctor and we are getting through it. I LOVE the two pics on the bottom. Jessica is soooooooooo full of life. I LOVE that cute little personality!

Dad said...

Laura, we've had friends with those mysterious fevers too. No explanation and then they just go away. Good luck in the meantime.
Mom

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

Awww! That crying picture makes me want to cry for her! I hope she feels better soon. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from her Auntie Kristin :-)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Poor thing!!! Hope she feels 100% again soon! That's so hard when your kids get sick!! She's soooo adorable (sick or healthy)!! Is that a pair of undies on her head?!?!? That's hilarious!!!!! I just love her huge grin!!!!!!