Friday, April 18, 2008

Saying Goodbye to San Diego, Part IV

I was talking to one of my friends about good places to eat around San Diego and he mentioned this place, Phil's BBQ. He just couldn't believe we'd never been there after living in San Diego for 2 years, so we put it on our list of things to do before leaving and we were extremely glad that we did. I'm not one to get really excited about food, but I'm pretty sure that was the best food I've ever had. I've got to find that sauce they put on the ribs because, wow.

Dinner may have tasted extra nice because I had just turned in my corporate finance final right before we went out. That was without a doubt the hardest test I've ever taken. We were given 48 hours to take it and I think I slept a total of 5 hours in that time. Now I have a paper on Idaho water law and 3 more exams to complete in the next 2 weeks, but I feel like I'm at least half way done with finals so that's a sweet sweet feeling.

No comments: