Monday, April 28, 2008

Saying Goodbye to San Diego, Part (I don't even know anymore)

I finally made it down to Balboa Park (Laura and Jessica have been a few times) this last Friday. It was a nice distraction from the exhilarating study of evidence. Jessica loved trying to jump into every fountain, and there were many, so we kept in shape by running after her the whole time. Nonetheless, it was a fun time.

Here we are in front of the Balboa Park Church...


the famous gardens...


And Jessica trying to jump in the water.


I'll also throw in a few random pictures from the last few days:


There just ain't no mountain high enough

Jessica's favorite aspect of my birthday.

Well, that should do it for now. It's time to head off and take my evidence final.


1 comment:

Cheri said...

That is a classic picture of the tongue!