Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Image Tag

I'm usually not really into the "blog tags" for my own blog. But this was one that I liked. You look up you answer to each of these questions on Google image search. Then you choose one of the images that show up (I chose the first one each time).

Age at my next birthday
Hooray for 24! We miss good old Jack Bauer.









A Place I'd Like to Visit
Honduras! Michael has been back twice since his mission. I think it's my turn.








A Favorite Place
How can you not love the beach? But there are so many types of place that I love. I love hiking in the mountains too. I pretty much love wherever I am.














One of my Favorite Things
My beautiful family - Jessica and Michael. Apparently this is "Jessica" Simpson with some "Michael" guy.








One of my Favorite Foods

Chocolate-covered cinnamon bears! Yum!














My Favorite Flower
I absolutely love daisies! I love any type. Regular, Gerber, whatever. They are just so happy are pretty.









My Favorite Color
OK, I cheated on this one. This wasn't actually the first image that showed up for "pink." But it was just too pretty to pass up. I LOVE pink! It's feminine and fun.



















The City I Live in
Beautiful San Diego! We'll miss it when we leave. But we really are excited for what other adventures await.















The Name of a Past Pet
Buster. He was a dog my brother got when I was like in Kindergarten or something.


















A Nickname I've Had
"Geese." Don't ask. Even I don't get it. I think it was just something Michael randomly called me one day and it stuck. Silly Michael.



















My College Major
Communications. Looking back I think I would have had more fun doing "Fitness and Wellness/Exercise Science." But at the time I thought it was way too much of a stereotypical athlete major, and I didn't want to be a stereotype. Oh well.







My First Job
Wow! What an ugly picture! When I was in junior high I wrote a weekly column in our local newspaper on a teen page. My column was called, "Web Reviews." I picked a cool website each week and wrote about it. It was very exciting stuff. :)

















My Hope for 2008
I have so many hopes for this year. Pay down our student loans some more, get an official job offer, learn some Spanish, get Jessica potty trained (we're on hiatus ever since she spent a week screaming every time I even mentioned trying to go, much less actually trying to sit her down), and the one I choose to picture - get better at swimming. I am not a swimmer. I made a lot of progress last summer, but I have a long ways to go. Michael wants me to get scuba dive certified this summer. Hmmm... that might be next year's goal.













If you feel like it, you are hereby tagged. :)

3 comments:

Cheri said...

"Geese" came from Uncle Gary; sometimes Michael sounds just like him.

hales said...

You and Cheri with your chocolate-covered cinnamon bears. Gag me! :-)

Cheri said...

You know, I'm kinda over the cinnamon bears; Spencer brought them home for me and they just don't bring me as much joy anymore. Must have been a phase.