Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Shoe Fund

I am now accepting donations for a new shoe fund. I know, I know, ha ha, very funny, wouldn't we all like to have ton of money for new shoes? But seriously, I am in need. Apparently this whole Chandler pregnancy messed up the size of my feet. Some of you are probably thinking, "Yeah, my feet grew with my pregnancy too." No no. My feet shrunk! I could deal with it if my shoes were a little too tight now. But instead I can't wear like ANY of my heels without them flipping in the back while I walk. I look like I have no clue how to walk in heels anymore. Remember those two pairs of cute shoes I got a couple months back? I can't wear them. I tried wearing the black pair to Michael's graduation and eventually just had to walk around barefoot. At first I was thinking - "well that was dumb to buy shoes at the end of my pregnancy; my feet must have swollen when I didn't realize it." Nope. Even the shoes I've had for years are too big now. Lame lame lame!! Anyone have any advice on how to make your feet get bigger?

7 comments:

Annette said...

ummm, you could get pregnant again? And hope you retain enough water to increase your foot size :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness, I wish my feet would've shrunk during pregnancy! They totally grew like a whole size! However, a year later they finally starting shrinking and now that I haven't gotten pregnant again they've actually shrunk back down to my pre-pregnancy size before I was pregnant with Azure. Whew, that was only four years in the making!

Anonymous said...

I guess I should be the first to "donate" to the new fund.

mindy said...

Whenever I find a good deal on heels but they are a half-size too big, I get what are called "heel-grippers" that you put in the back of the heel. They actually make your shoes/heels a little smaller/more snug. You can get them in Walmart or Target or Walgreens near the pharmacy next to shoe inserts (like Dr. Scholls). You can see an example at this website: http://www.kiwishoeproducts.com/Kiwi_Select_Heel_Grippers_p/128.htm. Since they aren't too expensive, and aren't permanent, they let you wear your shoes that are too big! :) Hope that helps!

Becke said...

Absolutely, where do we send the money? Every girl needs a shoe fund! Wait, now I sound like Melody. :)

hales said...

Advice on how to make your feet bigger:
1) candy
2) cake
3) bread
4) candy
5) carbs
6) candy

Kim said...

Ha!!! I think my feet shrunk a bit too. Maybe that goes along with the whole shrinking as you get older thing (although that's supposed to be when we're OLD, right?).