Thursday, June 4, 2009

MIA

Wow, I've really been slacking lately at this blogging thing (at least for me). All in all things are pretty much the same as always. Chandler is growing like crazy and Jessica is as fun and crazy as any two year old. It's kind of odd really being done with school and entering the working world. Granted, until August I won't really feel like we're done - dumb BAR Exam. Michael is lucky enough to be at a firm where they're letting him work mornings and then spend the afternoons studying. He goes back to the office after dinner some nights as well. I can deal with it since I know that it's extremely temporary. We feel so blessed to have the job we do with the hours, etc that it has. In other exciting news - Michael was called as the new Scout Master for our ward. It's kind of strange to be in the realm of real callings now that we aren't so transient and mobile. We'll just wait and see what they come up with for me. That's about it. I'll get some pictures of the zoo or the park or something like that soon.

2 comments:

Katyanne said...

our bishop told craig he would hold off giving him a calling till after the bar!!! We were thankful, but im sure blessings would be giving and grateful at a time like that.

hales said...

And now for the real world . . .