Thursday, June 11, 2009

Confession

I have a confession to make - I am a Craigslist addict. I check it faithfully everyday, sometimes several times a day. There's nothing like a good bargain and I have gotten some good ones lately. Back in Moscow I got Jessica her whole 3T wardrobe as well as lots of 2T and 4T stuff for $11. Fabulous. Then Chan has a little bit of a flat head thing goin' on (don't worry, not even close to helmet-worthy, according to our doctor) so I wanted to get him a tummy-time toy. Oh yeah, $3.
I went a little crazy today with some people ditching all kinds of stuff.

The exact play kitchen I was going to get Jessica for her birthday, just at half the cost:


Kid's table and chairs, $10:


The same mirror I've been thinking of buying new, at 1/3 the original cost:


Plus I got a couple others things. Love it, love it, love it! And that's not even mentioning the money we've MADE off of selling things. We got most of our money back from our TV, we made more than we spent on Jessica's old mattress, we've sold couches and appliances, and all kinds of stuff. Seriously, it is the best site ever!

And just because it's too funny, here's a picture of Jessica after having an ice cream cone yesterday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, that's awesome! I'm really impressed! I might have to start checking Craigslist myself.!

Amberlynn said...

Oh Laura, You are a woman after my own heart!!! I LOVE craig's list too. I've recently started looking at ebay too. It is SOOOOOOOOO addicting to find great deals eh?!! You did awesome. Happy Hunting. Love ya.