Friday, November 8, 2013

September

September 2013

We hung out at water parks to enjoy the last of the REALLY hot weather.

But at the same time we enjoyed finally being able to go out and play on the trampoline without coming inside bright red and dripping sweat. Fall is coming!!

Jessica helped to right a wrong when she discovered that Danny was in the wrong color on game day.

I was not in the wrong color. :)

Chandler dressed up as a knight. Yep, that's a knight's helmet.

He also hung out with his good buddy Danny. Such cute little guys!

Danny also enjoys dress-up. Dying! I am DYING of the cuteness!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

LOL ... "I was not in the wrong color." Awesome.

Laura H. said...

There is usually a serious lack of pictures of me that even get taken, so I have to sneak them in somehow. :)