Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Jimmer

We've gone about a year with one car, but with another kid on the way it was time to get something a little bigger. Michael jokes that he's a true romantic because he got me a minivan for Valentine's, but I love it. My favorite part is the built-in DVD player, except it isn't a DVD player...it's a VHS player. It feels so retro that it's kind of cool. And keeping with tradition, we named the car. And out of respect for the Great One, we named it The Jimmer. Here he is.


We were going to get more pictures, but it's been snowing like crazy, so those will have to wait.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Ha ha! I was going to say congrats on the "swagger wagon" but I guess it's congrats on the Jimmer Wagon. And VHS - that is awesome!!

Gary and Michelle said...

The next time you're in Vegas I have a ton of kid VHS movies you can have. Our machine broke and we're not going to replace it. I'll hold on to them for you. :)

Dad said...

I like the color. And with the name, it would have to be blue.

Lots of BYU fans are naming their children Jimmer. Or their pet. I like your idea.

Amanda said...

Welcome to the minivan club! I love my minivan. :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Congratulations!!! I looooove my minivan with a passion (something I had to swallow my pride to admit since I SWORE I'd never own one)! That's awesome that it has a built in VHS because you can pick those up for PENNIES now a days! Sweet!

GHFamily said...

Love the name of the van!