Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boy or Girl?

The ultrasound is scheduled for a week from Saturday (March 5th)!  So now you have lots of time to vote in our lovely poll to the right.  Here's some info so you can make a nice educated guess:

~ I was much sicker this time around than I was with Chandler, but much less sick than I was with Jessica.

~ I was super tired all of the time for the first few months this time around.  I was that way with Chan, not with Jessica.

~ Jessica wants a girl, Chandler wants a boy.

~ I stopped being sick about 16 weeks along.  Jessica took just a little longer.  With Chandler I was doing a lot better closer to 12 weeks.  Now Michael will deny this and tell you that I was actually really sick with Chandler a lot more than I remember.  :)

So there you go!  Boy or girl?  We'll find out on March 5th.  And here I am at 19 weeks.  Yes, that's The Jimmer van behind me. :)  Seriously, is there anyone that likes these pictures of themselves?  Didn't think so.

8 comments:

Dad said...

I'm going with boy. I'm going to be perfectly happy with either.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Yeah! My ultrasound is on March 2nd!! so you should guess with me to. we find out wensday :) I'm going to go with girl for you (??) Why not you've got a 50/50 chance. What do you think ours will be??

Carly said...

So excited to find out!

GHFamily said...

BOY!

Angela said...

I guess Boy but I want it to be a girl. If it is a boy are you going to name him jimmer?

Laura H. said...

Angela ~ NO! :) I love Jimmer as much as the next fan, but I think anything past the point of a pet is creepy overkill.

hales said...

Of course you were much more tired with Chandler. You had "little miss busy" to contend with.

Amberlynn said...

Hi Laura,
Thanks for thinking of me. I'm happy to hear you are feeling better too. And I have to disagree with you, you look ADORABLE with your lil pregnant belly! I love it. And I love the color of Jimmer. Very nice.