Saturday, January 31, 2009

Glasses and a new dress

Jessica loves trying to be helpful. Every morning when she comes to wake us up she'll hand me my glasses. Lately she likes to put them on herself. I don't have a strong enough Rx that she seems too bothered. I got some cute picts of her when she wore them for a couple minutes the other day. Don't worry, we don't let her wear them often or for very long. :)


The other day while I was asleep Michael decided that Jessica needed a new dress. My man LOVES to spoil his girls - sometimes a little too much. :) Here's the adorable thing Jessica ended up with.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love this dress! It is so cute!

Jon said...

An MIT shirt AND glasses? Wow, you really do have a smart kid!

Unknown said...

Simple beautiful baby dress!! It's nice!! I'm too looking for new style of dresses for my daughter!!