Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We Are All Enlisted - Mormon Military Spouses

My sister is amazing. I am always in awe of the things she does/has done/plans to do/puts up with, etc. Her husband is in the military and she decided there is a lack of good online resources for LDS military spouses - so she's trying to do her part. She just started a blog called We Are All Enlisted (http://weareallenlisted.blogspot.com). She's just started out, but she's working on discussing things like, How do you really do food storage when your always moving? Do you bless a new baby/baptize you child if the father is deployed? Stuff like that. I encourage everyone to have a look, especially any military spouses. I can't really pretend to understand all the struggles, etc that go along with that situation, but I know she'd love comments and contributions from those of you who have "been there."

4 comments:

K.C. said...

Thanks sissy :)

Skylette said...

What a great idea! I'm sure many people will find her blog very beneficial!

hales said...

David would have a lot of "been there, done that" comments. He'll have to check it out.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you!!!!