Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Favorite Sites

I just thought I would share some of my favorite web sites with everyone. Most are already listed under my links, but here they are anyways.

Bakerella I just recently discovered this site. It has some really fun and creative baking ideas. Desserts mostly, which is of course the most fun. She has one recipe for this Reese's cake. I don't even know if I could do it justice describing it. Check it out because it looks amazing!!

She Does Hair I'm so looking forward to using this one when Jessica gets a little more hair. OK, she probably already has enough hair, just not enough patience to sit through me really doing her hair. The site just has some really fun and creative do's for little girls.

Blue Dandelion A friend of mine from SD makes these awesome hair bows and stuff. They make me want to be more creative and crafty.

SugarDoodle This site has some great ideas for church related things. I know Primary people who use it every week for sharing time. :)

All Recipes There are a ton of places like this online - just good all around recipe sites. It's just nice to have a place to be able to go and figure out something quick, healthy, or just fun.

I would love to hear from all you all out there about some other places that are fun/useful/whatever.

4 comments:

Skylette said...

Okay, so I've drooled over that Reese's cake since I first saw it. It's a work of art, that is for sure. Wonder if mine would turn out that perfect, or if it would be one big glob! :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I want a piece of that reese's cake asap! YUM-O! I love, love ,love the little cake pops! What a cleaver idea for a birthday party or BBQ. Thanks for posting those sites, gives me inspritation to "try" and attempt it. :)

hales said...

I think that Bakerella website is great. Now I'm obligated to try those recipes and it will be all your fault. (it's always someone else's fault -- never my own.)

K.C. said...

Don't get me wrong, the Reese's cake looks Yummo! (to quote Rachel Ray), but a little on the hard side for me. I found a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe that I swear tastes like peanut butter cups, which are pretty much the best thing ever!

1 1/4 c flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. cinnamon
3/4 margarine
1/2 sugar
1/2 brown sugar
1/2 creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 t. vanilla
2 c chocolate chips

Cream together butter, sugars, peanut butter, add egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, mix well, add chips. Drop on to ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 375 F for in my oven 8 mins. They are FAB!

love ya!
Sissy