Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jessica's Prayer

We are in the middle/end of a super crazy weekend.  But I'll get to that once I'm back in ID (I'm in LA right now).  I just had to write really fast about the sweetest thing Jessica did tonight.  We were saying a prayer before she went to sleep.  I started out, "Dear Heavenly Father..."  And she just randomly decided to take if from there:  "Thank you for Daddy, and thank you for Carly, and thank you for money, and thank you for Carly.  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."  SO CUTE!!  Her Aunt Carly had just been playing with her, helping her put money in a bank.  I love how her sweet little mind works!

3 comments:

hales said...

Gosh -- I'm thankful for Carly and money too. And Jessica.

Laura H. said...

Oh, I miss Jessica's prayers. I love you two so much and can't wait until you get back up here.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Laura, I love it when kids ideas become verbal. I have a book that I wtor in daily full of Grace's phrases (pre-blog days). What a cutie, I have always thought Jess was adorable and wondered what her mind was thinking up. I hope all is well for you!