Monday, July 14, 2008

Hales Family Reunion

This past weekend the three of us (and Michael's younger brother) made the 10 hour+ drive from ID to Lake Tahoe. It ended up being a super fun event, complete with boat rides, hikes, good food, and lots of cousins. Jessica loved all of the attention.

Playing at the lake


Getting a ride from Grandma


The boys making the jump


Playing in the sand


Jessica, Papa, Tyler, and Emma


Jessica loved playing with Michael's cousins.


A BIG Popsicle - she was in heaven


Jessica, Tyler, Papa, and Emma


So proud of herself as she walked through the water.


Jessica is in time-out at the lake for throwing sand. :)


Jessica and Michael


Cousins - Emma, Tyler, and Jessica

I don't know if you noticed or not, but yes, Jessica really does have 3 swimming suits. I'm not sure why a 2 year old needs 3 swimming suits, but I guess that's besides the point. Thanks Grandma for ALL of them! :)



5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I think Ella has like 4 swimming suits....I can't help it they are so darn cute! Looks like your guys had lots o' fun. Jessica is a little sweetheart!

hales said...

You mean to say: "She ONLY has three swimming suits." Swimming suits are like shoes: you can't have too many. :-)

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

Man, I wish I had a grandma to give me so many swimming suits. I don't think I even have one at the moment. Glad you had such a fabulous time. Love ya.

Cheri said...

dang, emma only has two and i had to buy them myself. :)

Skylette said...

She's starting early! Before you know it she'll need two closets. :) Michael really looks like his dad! (I'm assuming that is who 'Papa' is, I'm going to feel pretty dumb if I'm way off! Hahaha)