Monday, July 14, 2008

FYI

Just so you all know, I changed the way I've listed all of your blogs. I had last names before, but changed it to just first names. Maybe that will add some privacy from people doing online searches - maybe not. Either way, that's what I did. :) If any of you would rather not have your blog listed, just shoot me an email or leave a comment. I don't think I ever really ask permission before listing, so I'm happy to remove anyone. Or if I haven't listed you and you're feeling super left out of my award-winning blog (ala Angela's blog), let me know that too. :)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Let me know if you want me to change yours on my listing...I usually list by the title (or the web address) so some are first names and others are last, but I don't care if people have a preference.