Friday, December 16, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

I love family pictures! Although the process itself isn't always a walk in the park (especially with 3 little monkeys), we've always had great results thanks to awesome friend photographers.  I love these! Thanks Angie and Keith!









In this one we were trying to recreate a picture from when we were engaged (the picture from back then is just below).  Holy cow! We definitely look older. Ha ha. Too funny!






These last few I just had to share because they are just TOO funny! This is reality in all it's glory! :)



He's showing off his muscles.


Yeah, the ground wasn't too comfy.


My favorite.  :)

5 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Love them, especially the background in your first family pictures. Beautiful! And btw, you don't look older! :)

Carly said...

oh my goodness, benjamin's face in both the first and the last picture is so funny! and laura your shoes are so cute!

hales said...

I'm laughing. And also wondering: who is that baby that is crying?? That child is ALWAYS smiling!
Very cute pictures. Very cute family.

GHFamily said...

Great pictures.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Super cute!!