Friday, December 23, 2011

December

So far this month...

Michael went to Washington D.C. for work.


The kids ate fried chicken in a hotel bathtub (don't ask).


Michael went to Puerto Rico for work and couldn't find a surf shop to rent a board, despite perfect waves. Poor guy.  :)


Laura turned 27!


One of the things Michael got me for my birthday was a big set of cookie cutters. 
I've been practicing putting them to work.


Chandler is a big fan of my new hobby.


Since Christmas break began we've been playing at the park, going to a local (and sadly underwhelming) train museum, venturing to Disney, and exploring a nearby walking path. 

Benjamin is perfecting his sitting-up skills.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

hales said...

Everything looks so cute, fun, and/or yummy. Are you so thankful that you're not shoveling snow?

GHFamily said...

I am loving December in Florida!

hales said...

We are looking forward to coming.