Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is what happens when kids are left alone.

I left the kiddos downstairs while I got started on dinner.  Big mistake.  A few minutes later Chandler comes upstairs.  This is what I saw:



That is all my foundation (makeup) covering him from head to toe.  Seems like Jessica (who was also covered) felt like getting creative.  His hair is CAKED!  This was not a job for tearless shampoo, poor kid.   I'm just still in shock that we only had a couple spots on the carpet.  Goofy kids.

7 comments:

Annette said...

Oh. My. That is something to remember :)

Cheri said...

I love that he didn't seem to care! And...at least she didn't cut his hair. :)

GHFamily said...

Had to laugh.

K.C. said...

I don't know that is really his color. A different shade might have worked better. ;)

hales said...

Little brothers make such a wonderful artist canvas.

Anonymous said...

I love that my kid looks like some aboriginal hunter ready to go take down some kangaroos. Seriously, how did Jessica get him to sit still so she could do that? Those are some funny kids.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

hahahaha...OH MY!! Wow, that is quite the make up artist you have on your hands! I'm shocked they didn't destroy your carpet!