Friday, November 27, 2009

End of the Season

The football season that is. But before BYU plays its last regular season game, we were lucky enough to get tickets for the BYU/Air Force game from 2 partners at Michael's firm. Here's Jessica saying, "thanks Lance and Jarin."


We got Jessica all bundled up and headed to the game. As you know, there tends be lots of music at football games and Jessica gets into it. I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like someone may have taught her the robot.



It was a really fun day at the game, despite being so cold. I actually spent most of it in the car with Chandler trying to get him to take a nap. After the game, Michael hopped on a flight to LA so he could get his driving record for his Nevada bar application (long story... not one I'm happy about). The kids and I spent the weekend with my parents in Salt Lake before driving home on Monday afternoon. Although we wandered Temple Square I failed to take any pictures.

1 comment:

GHFamily said...

I see a family talent show in Jessica's future.. and was that Carly with her?