Monday, May 4, 2009

Home Ideas

We are actually going to own our own home! OK, it's probably a couple years away, but I'm pretty sure it'll be in the foreseeable future. With that in mind, I've been collecting pictures of things I like that I could maybe use as inspiration down the road. It's been a work in progress for quite a while, but it's definitely not finished. Feel free to take a look at the stuff we like, whether it's Michael's love for Spanish-style decor or my love (obsession?) with all things storage.

http://ideasformyhousesomeday.blogspot.com

2 comments:

hales said...

Naturally the shoe closet was the best.
And as for the Spanish-style staircase . . . . that belongs in your hacienda. In Playa del Carmen.

Angela said...

I love it. I have been thinking that I should start doing the same thing so if we ever do own a house I will know what I want.