Saturday, May 9, 2009

Garage Sale Loot

I decided to go garage-saleing this morning. I'm on the look-out for a cool chair that I can reupholster. No luck with that today, but I did some some other cool stuff.

$1 for the awesome pink cowgirl boots (hey, we live in ID now, right?) and $0.25 for the shelf thing.
Here's what I did with the shelf - it'll look cute in Chandler's room.


But here's the really cool thing I got for $3:
Jessica is super excited about it. It's not in great cosmetic condition, but it works fine. She's still learning, so she gets kind of frustrated, but it's been fun.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awesome! I love finding great deals.

Amberlynn said...

Are you kidding me?? $1 for those boots! I'm jealous, I LOVE em'!! What an awesome find! And I LOVE what you did with the shelf. You'll have to posts pics of his room. I would LOVE to see it. I can't believe Jessica has her own bike. She is growing up SO fast! What a doll!

Rumsey's said...

So cute. I love garage sales.