Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I made it

Sorry for the hiatus in blogging. Yep, I made it to our new place. I won't be saying where that is due to privacy issues, but c'mon, if you're reading this you probably already know.

Jessica is taking her time adjusting. She LOVES her new room and new bed as well as rediscovering all of her toys and books we left behind. But she's been quite the little drama queen since we've gotten here. By the time she's adjusted it will be time for the trip down to So Cal for graduation. And just when she was actually starting to make some significant progress in the potty-training arena. *SIGH* Oh well. But hey - she is still staying dry at night.

Our life the past few days has consisted of unpacking, organizing, getting excited about the cute shoes I'd forgotten I had, trips to the zoo/park, calling Michael every hour or so, sidewalk chalk, etc, etc.

Pictures to come... eventually. Michael has my computer (he has to use a PC rather than his Mac for finals) so we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE IT! What a trip, I'm sure. We miss you already.

hales said...

Maybe Jessica is the one that needs new shoes in order to adjust. Just sayin'.

westoverwhatnots said...

New shoes fix anything, don't they?