Saturday, September 27, 2008

Less than a week!

It's pretty crazy how much faster I feel like this pregnancy is going compared to the last one. We find out if we're having a boy or a girl next Friday! I can't believe it's already time for that! So take a minute and vote in our poll to let me know what you think.

Oh, and if you ever get wondering how far along I am (I know you all are just losing sleep over this one when you lose track), you can go to the very bottom of our blog and check out the ticker.

In other news - Jessica's language skills are cracking me up. She says the funniest things and I love to see how her mind works. Here are the best from the past little while.

* "Look little trains!" She was looking in a hymn book at the notes. Think about it. Too funny.

* I handed Jessica a pair of her underwear to put on her baby doll. I told her that it was a "big girl." She was not happy! "NO! Baby not a big girl! She a baby! Jessica a big girl!"

* "Look! I have a big tummy. There's a baby in there. Oh no! Baby! Come back! Baby is hiding."

* My dip is broken!" She was all out of ranch to dip her veggies in.

* "The dream that you wish will come true!" She was watching "Dancing with the Stars."

2 comments:

Skylette said...

I can't wait for the post in a few days to let us all know what this baby is. We'll see if my vote was right! :) Hope all is well.

hales said...

We need to plan a trip to Disneyland so that she can see Cinderella's castle and have "all her dreams come true." Maybe when you're here to graduate??