Monday, January 7, 2008

1, 2, 3... Jump!

Jessica is quite the little acrobat. Every time we turn around she is jumping off whatever she can find. This first video is of Jessica using her car seat as a jumping pad. Pretty funny.



The funny thing about that last video is that she wanted to watch it over and over and over. She got pretty mad at me when I tried to take a video of her rather than let her watch herself.



Today she was jumping yet again. I'm not sure what we're going to do if she manages to find less safe places to climb up on. :)

2 comments:

Jon said...

Don't jump Jessica! You have so much to live for!

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

She just gets cuter and cuter every day! I understand about the whole watching herself thing. Will loves watching the videos we've taken of him recently. It can get on my nerves a little to watch them over and over, but it's cute to see him get a huge smile on his face to see himself.