Monday, November 5, 2007

Someday...

It's pretty hard during this time in my life not to do a little bit of thinking about the "somedays." The things that, in the future, I hope to have or be. So here's a few of them.

Someday...

- A house
- A yard
- A neighborhood without shopping carts in people's yards
- A headboard and footboard for our bed
- More than one bedroom
- Non-folding chairs around our dining room table
- A haircut and color from a real salon (i.e. not Great Clips). :)
- Or even a haircut from Great Clips would be ok, at least in the short-term "someday"
- A real pearl bracelet
- Nice pans, where the non-stick surface isn't starting to scrape off
- More kids running around
- Learn to play the guitar
- Have a washboard stomach
- A car that I never worry about (NaShunda, our '94 Camry, is great. But she's getting to be an old lady).
- Gas less than $2 a gallon (a girl can dream, can't she?)
- Gas less than $3 a gallon
- A new surfboard for Michael
- A gym membership, and time to use it
- No more student loans

Wow. That list really isn't too long. I guess I really am super happy with my life right now (but I already knew that). :) I'm excited for all the fun changes the future will bring, but I'm also having a whole lot of fun in the present.

4 comments:

K.C. said...

you know what is sad...my list isn't that different than your's and I am 30!

Anonymous said...

NaShunda, I love it...keeping Belize City in everyday life

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

I agree with Karen. That list is almost identical to mine, with a few minor exceptions (no place to use a surfboard in Illinois!). Someday we'll get some of those things, right!

Dad said...

A backyard. I'm STILL waiting for a "real" one. :-)