Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kindergarten

How is this possible? Jessica is in Kindergarten! I still have really mixed feelings about this, but I know she's ready and (for the most part) is loving school already. She started on Monday.



Michael was lucky enough to be in town that day and his hearing wasn't until later in the day. We both came to drop her off (along with Chan and Benjamin). She was such a little sweetheart waiting in line outside her classroom.

I just about lost it as she followed her teacher and classmates in. Michael and I had a hard time walking away. Chandler took it pretty rough too. He knew his main playmate was now gone for a good chunk of the day.

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I know I'm so torn about this to! Ella starts in a couple weeks and I think my heart is gonna break on that 1st day. ugh why do they grow up so fast!? Jess looks so adorable!! such a big girl now!

K.C. said...

I love Chan's pouty face. Good job teaching him to talk about his feelings! Some day there will be a woman who will be so grateful! I also love how Jessica is the only one smiling out of that whole line of classmates! She is going to do awesome!

Cheri said...

It is SO hard to send kids to school, especially the oldest! Soon, everyone will be into the new routine. Maybe Chan will like the extra attention.

hales said...

What a hilarious picture of her in line! She is lovin' it and the others look like poor little Chandler. All sad. I feel so bad for him! For his sake, I hope Benjamin grows fast and likes trains.

GHFamily said...

She doesn't look scared at all!