Monday, August 8, 2011

Daddys and Daughters

Michael has made an effort for a few years now to take Jessica on the occasional Daddy-Daughter date.  Jessica LOVES them, no matter what the activity happens to be.  This time Michael just wanted to keep it simple and have time to talk with her about the upcoming school year (1 more week!).  They went to the mall for ice cream. Jessica was SO excited when she got home and couldn't wait to show me this:

How cute are they!?  I feel so lucky to have these two cuties in my life.

4 comments:

Carly said...

This is adorable! :)

hales said...

Cute! And I LOVE her leopard. (or is it "Cheetah"?) School is in one week??? Oh my goodness!

Laura H. said...

She is wearing her "jaguar" print shirt. :) Whenever she puts it on she says, "We should web cam with Grandma. She LOVES this shirt!"

Cheri said...

Michael - random - i think you look like uncle Greg in that first picture. :)