Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool

How on Earth do I have a preschooler?  When did this happen?!

Jessica started preschool this morning.  I told her earlier that today was the big day.  She got a nervous look on her face and said, "But Mommy, there's just one problem - I don't know how to read."  Cutie.  I also told her that on the first day her teacher, Miss Kris, wanted parents to come too.  She tried to be nice, but told me that she would rather go alone.  She is such an oldest child.  She loved every second and I'm excited for her to have some time to just have fun and learn a few things too.  :)



Life has been rather typical beyond that.  But even typical is lots of fun and silliness with the goofs we have in this house.  The other night we had some soup with beans dinner.  Jessica is now fully aware that she has to eat all of her dinner if she wants any hope of a snack later on in the evening.  She was trying to stomach the beans and Chandler was quick to copy her example.



They just make me smile.  And here are a few others, just because they're fun.



3 comments:

Dad said...

We miss you guys bad. We will see you at conference, but even that is a long wait.

GHFamily said...

I love the nose plugging!

hales said...

And of course, Jessica was wearing her swimming suit "uniform."