Monday, July 20, 2009

Turtles and washing cars

Jessica had an eventful past week. Michael was walking home from studying at the library and noticed a lemonade stand. I for one promised myself that I would always try to stop for lemonade stands. As he was walking by the little boy came up to him and told him that lemonade was 50 cents, "but if you don't have 50 cents, you can touch a turtle for a quarter!" I about died laughing when I heard that. So we took Jessica off to pet a turtle. Heaven.




Later that afternoon our next-door neighbor's grandson's were over. They're a little older than Jessica, but she likes playing with them. They had a blast washing toy cars, sitting in buckets, and playing with swords - something Jessica had no experience with. :) She's still talking about it.



No comments: