Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

It was a pretty typical 4th - parade, BBQ, fireworks. We all had a fun time. Both Jessica and Chandler were up for the fireworks which was crazy, but good.

Jessica and Michael at the parade, eating candy.


Laura and Chandler at the parade.


Last year, on our way home from the fireworks, Chandler got to me for the first time and I threw up right next to this tree (Sorry, TMI, I know). It sure is nicer a year later to have him out and not causing my stomach problems. :)


A lovely picture Jessica took at the fireworks.

Jessica at the fireworks - you never know what you're going to get with this girl. :)

6 comments:

Jon said...

Is Jessica flashing gang signs? I knew that IF was ghetto.

Laura H. said...

IF is so ghetto that we had a guy stabbed to death across the street last month AND a 2 kids were shot at the parade just a block north of us. Jessica's just trying to survive...just trying to survive.

Skylette said...

LOL, nice comments. Cute family, in spite of all the ghetto surroundings. :)

Carly said...

I love how patriotic Chandler looks! Too cute!

Gary and Michelle said...

It must be great to live somewhere where they have a parade. We tried to stay indoors as much as possible. Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Cuties, I can't believe how big chandler is my goodness!! Looks like you love your new surroundings.