Friday, November 28, 2008

An unusual Thanksgiving

Wow! Three posts in a little over 24 hours! I swear I'm done for a while now. :)

Here's what Thanksgiving was like at our house:


It was actually kind of nice to have a relaxing day (since Jessica and Michael were sick with food poisoning/stomach flu/something). Jessica and Michael both slept in until past 9am, both took long naps, and we just kind of all hung out together. We're just grateful it happened now and not in a couple of weeks during finals.

We had a big dinner thing planned with some other couples, but obviously that didn't work out for us. They were so nice to bring us some food. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I have been sick on Turkey Day and it is no fun at all!!! So Sad. Hope you all were able to enjoy your time together on Thanksgiving, even if not food was involved. Feel better.

hales said...

I'm thinking I'd be better off if I would get sick on Thanksgiving. "I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight." (ha ha -- try 100)