Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Toys for Jessica

Jessica has been enjoying lots of new things to play with. We showed her how to use our new iPod and now she likes to sit and watch Sesame Street. Too funny.

Also, the other day she was talking to me about a "baby." I think she was talking about Lily Swenson, but I can never be sure. I decided it was time for her to have a baby doll. I was going to wait and give it to her as an Easter present, but I just couldn't. She has been so cute with it! She even wanted to give the baby ice cream.

3 comments:

Dad said...

Cute. Tell her I'll have ice cream for HER this weekend.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I love how she says "Okay" Like she is way excited for the baby to get her ice cream. So darn cute!!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love this stage of wanting to be just like mommy with a baby!!! Azure LOVES her babies...she now has at least eight because of two grandmas that spoil her rotten. I let her choose one baby whenever we go out that gets to come in the car with us. Jessica's hair is sooooo cute by the way!! She looks so grown up, especially with the ipod in tow!!!! :)