Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snowman!

I decided to introduce Jessica to another exciting aspect of life with snow - snowmen! So while she took a nap, I made a small one. I figured she'd get bored if I involved her in that part. She thought it was the funniest thing!


Her first look.



Pulling out the carrot.



Taking a taste...


and changing her mind. :)

She has got to be the coolest little kid I know. I'm so glad she likes the snow. So does Michael apparently. It's been snowing all evening. He goes out there every 15 minutes to shovel my parent's sidewalks. He thinks it's "really fun." What a weirdo. :) I had to make it stop after 10pm for our neighbor's sake.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

That sequence of pictures is hilarious! So glad you had your camera. And yes, Michael is a weirdo. Shoveling the sidewalk every 10 minutes, ha!

Anonymous said...

You are a good Mom to let her try to eat the carrot! I hope if you do end up moving to Idaho full time, that you will remind Michael how "fun" shoveling the snow is!