Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lessons learned from Jessica - be nice, even to flies.


So I am truly convinced that we have the cutest child imaginable. Jessica was in the living room playing when all of a sudden a fly came up and landed near her (yes, we have flies). She was so interested that she just stared until I explained to her what it was. She got the biggest smile on her face and waved at the fly saying, "eh-woah" (hello). When it flew away she waved again and said "bye-bye" to the fly. Sooo cute (if anything involving a fly could be cute). It came back one last time and landed really close to her. She took out her binky and put it right next to the fly (she is always trying to "share" her binky). Ok, admittedly that last part is a little gross. But it is so fun watching her explore the world and how she reacts to new things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can learn so much from our kids, even if it is sharing our binkies with flies!! I have to say that Jess is so adorable, I love her cute little face and her eyes just get me every time I see her. Glad you made it bake to our ward, you were missed. If ever you need a sitter please bring her cute little face my way! Cute blog by the way.

Anonymous said...

that would be back ... ugh spell check is a must.