Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our summer in Idaho

Well, my sister-in-law reminded me of having to keep up on this since she's just created a blog for her family. I can't believe how quickly our summer has gone by. We're in Idaho Falls, living with my parents, working for a law firm in town. Michael is just loving what he does and we're optimistic that it'll turn into something real and long-term. We'll see. I don't think either of us imaged in a million years that we'd be living in Idaho, but that's how life goes I guess. Truly, I don't care where we end up, just so long as Michael likes his job and we can afford a house.

Laura and Jessica on the 4th of July at the parade.

Jessica is getting sooo big, we can hardly believe it. She's learning to walk and crawl, yep, at the same time. Ever since she got good at crawling though she's about decided that walking isn't worth all of the falling down. She loves to talk and imitate. Her latest trick is covering her face with her hands whenever we say "peek-a-boo." Very cute. She loves to go find dogs ("gogs") when she hears them bark. She's also a little chow-hound. She eats and eats pretty much whatever is in front of her, unless it's green. I think we've tried to give her peas too many times so that now she's scared of anything the same color. Funny.

We're both surprised by how sad we are to be leaving Idaho soon, but we're also excited to get back to the beach and we're sure Jessica's other grandparents are excited to see her too.




Here is Jessica with her two Grandpas.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Boy oh boy, who does cute little Jessica look like? I keep changing my mind. How fun. I put a link to your blog on my blog so keep the pictures updated! :)