Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Own 5000 Day Project

BYUTv came out with an incredible show called the 5000 Day Project. You can check it out here. The show tracks the lives of two brothers as they grow up and face various challenges. I thought it was a great idea so it became our Sunday activity today. I interviewed both kids, asking questions ranging from "What do you want to be when you grow up?" to "What's your favorite Book of Mormon story?"

I put together a few highlights and hope you get as much of a kick out of it as we did. Hopefully in 13 years we can have a production worthy of BYUTv...or at least something the kids will want to hold onto and show their kids someday. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my gosh, we just watched this and we were dying laughing. Love it! Especially when Chandler showed off his underwear... haha

Dad said...

I like when he says "nothing that makes me strong."

sandi said...

this is amazing and adorable!! gave me a good laugh...i think i will have to do this when ruby can talk. too cute!!

Becke said...

so cute!!! love those kids.

Lindsey Jefferies said...

What adorable kids you guys have! I loved this!