Friday, July 9, 2010

Haircuts

I guess it was time to mix things up a little. Jessica hasn't had a cut for a long time and she just looks so dang cute with short hair. She's been begging to get a cut so I went with her and got a trim myself. Here are the before and after shots:



And yes, she did jump into her swimsuit as soon as we got home... Oh this girl!


Nothing too crazy for me - just a trim.

 And Michael wanted to throw this is there since we went to Chuck-a-Rama tonight. It's his favorite place (rolling eyes). But after tonight, it's Jessica's favorite as well. It's a simple formula really - strawberry ice cream and gummy bears with no limits!

5 comments:

GHFamily said...

What a cute pair!

hales said...

I think it's the leopard print swim suit that makes the hair even that much cuter. Just sayin'.

Kirsty Girl said...

Jessicas cozi is so cute! Best kiddies swimsuit ever! And the hair goes soooo well with the leopard print! Very posh and cute!

Ltlgrlcmslt said...

Oh gawd I'd cream her plump little booty all night in those outfits 🤤 Massaging her fatbutt cheeks around my cock a slipped down her leotard 🤤

Ltlgrlcmslt said...

Such a cute little mouth to fuck 😍🤤