Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Homeowners!

We are happy to announce that we are HOMEOWNERS!!!  Obviously this has been a rather crazy and busy last month or so - hence the lack of updates.  Thanks to the housing market being in its current state, we were able to get a much different house than we had imagined.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  Let me show you around:  :)

Entry/living room



Our fireplace, that I LOVE!


Dining area


Kitchen


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom


Jessica's bedroom


Chandler's bedroom


Upstairs bathroom


Now let's go downstairs...


Cute little cutouts under the stairs - the kids love this place.


Here's what under the stairs - The "restaurant".


The first part of the basement we turned into a play area.



The other half of the basement - family area.




Basement bathroom


Our downstairs office/craft room (I feel so spoiled!)


Guest room (don't worry, the red/purple combo will not be around for long - any ideas on paint color? We're thinking chocolate brown, but we're open to ideas, all over the house actually).


Back yard






We are SO happy here and it just feels like home!  If any of you want pictures of the front, just send me an email.  I'd rather not put then up here since we're a public blog.
Also, I'll be sending out our new contact info in the next couple of days.  If you don't get it, and want it, let me know.

14 comments:

K.C. said...

yeah! It looks great!

hales said...

Awesome!! Everything looks so nice and we're happy for you. And of course, I'm jealous of anyone that has a yard. And I love, love, love that beautiful red bedspread. Can't wait to see everything and get the "official tour."

Dad said...

Wow, it looks like it is already all fixed up. Well done.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Wow I'm so happy for you!!!!! PLEASE send me pics of the outside! I love everything about it! I'm soooooooooo jealous of your gorgeous GREEN GRASS!!!! :) Congratulations!!!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh and I LOVE your kitchen!! Those cabinets are gorgeous!!!

Gary and Michelle said...

Congrats. You guys deserve this. What a great place for those two cute kids to grow up.

Katyanne said...

yeah!!! congrats. your gonna love all that space. but not having to clean all those bathrooms :) but its worth it

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Congrats on being homeowners!! So very exciting!! Your gonna love it. Can't wait to own a house again. Looks great!!

Bill said...

Congratulations! You guys found an amazing house! We are so happy for you.

Brett and Ali said...

What a beautiful home! I am so happy for you :) We need to have Jessica over for a play date before we move.

Bekah and Lance said...

How nice! Glad it all was able to work out for you just in time!

GHFamily said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Amanda said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous of your backyard. I miss grass! Your house looks amazing! Have fun dolling it up!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Wow! What a great place! How exciting!