Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jessica's Future Husband


My friend Angela, from back in our San Diego days, made a cute little post about (ok, partially about)  how Jessica and her cute little guy were going to get married some day.  This has been in the works since they were first born.  They are destined.  Sorry to all you other guys out there, Jessica is betrothed.




Play date at Jessica's



Easter party (with Sadie)


Holding hands after a trip to the zoo.


They're so happy to see each other!


Balboa park (with Peterson)


And here they are today.  
While we were in S. California a few weeks back the kids and I made a trip down to S.D. for a V-Day party with friends.


Won't these pictures look so cute on the wedding reception slideshow?  I think so too.

1 comment:

GHFamily said...

Very cute. BTW, my boys have YET to like one single girl that I have picked out.