Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December so far...

Here's a run-down of what we've been up to this month:

We discovered open gym at the local rec center.


Jessica wrote a letter to Santa asking for "musical instruments." Well, she told me what to write and she decorated it with stickers and drawings about naughty monsters. Silly kid.


We made Christmas cookies.


Jessica and Michael got down with their bad selves. :)


I had a b-day (25!).
FYI - The New Moon poster was a gag gift. I like the books; the movies... not as much.


Chandler got into his Mommy's magazines, just like another little baby a few years back.


Chandler mastered the art of crawling... sort of.


Christmas post to come soon...



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you try to hide your love for New Moon! :)

Cheri said...

Michael, DO try to hid your pink shirts please! (Tell me it's not really pink!)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CUTE collages!!!!

stevie kay said...

Where's the open gym at and when? My son would LOVE that!

Anonymous said...

Cheri, Cheri, Cheri - isn't it plain to see that I'm wearing a SALMON shirt? :) So that day when I came home for lunch, Jessica gasps, "Oh no! Daddy, you're wearing a girl shirt!"

hales said...

Cute pages. Must have taken a lot of time! Oh-- and cute people on the pages too.
Happy New Year!

GHFamily said...

Chandler looks so much like Michael as a baby!

Cheri said...

Gosh, I'm glad Jessica can recognize a girl color! Smart girl she is. Are you using it as a dish rag now? :)