Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meet LaFonda

We have a new addition to our family - she is silver and beautiful. Her name is LaFonda.


NaShunda (our '94 Camry, named after a Belizian girl Michael baptized) was having one too many episodes of smoking, randomly not starting, etc. Today we officially welcomed a more reliable car. And yes, this is my (Laura's) car. Michael will be allowed to use it on crazy snowy days in the winter (since it has all-wheel drive) so long as I have no where I have to go that day. :)



Check out those boots! She is just so happy to have a DVD player in her car.

7 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Congrats on your new addition! It looks wonderful and with a DVD player in there sooo worth it! And I L.O.V.E. Jessica's boots!! Where did you get those??

GHFamily said...

Lafonda is a nice name... but shouldn't the car be black? I'm just saying...

Lindsey Jefferies said...

So funny you name your cars somewhat 'ghetto' names! We do that too. My car is Lakisha the lexus and Resh's car is Shavonda the honda. Looks nice guys!!

Angela said...

Congrats! She is Beautiful!

Carly said...

Is LaFonda the name of the girl from Napoleon Dynamite?? :)

Katyanne said...

very cool!!!! and Im jealous.

A Resh Perspective said...

"LaFonda is thee best thing that has ever happened to me...She's got sandy blond hair and a pretty good face."